Based on Collège des Quatre-Nations: transverse section of the church, facing the high altar (south), final scheme; pen, ink, and wash on paper. Architect: Louis Le Vau. Draughtsman: François d’Orbay.
Louis Le Vau (1612 – 11 October 1670) was a French Classical architect who worked for Louis XIV of France. He was born and died in Paris. He was responsible, with André Le Nôtre and Charles Le Brun, for the redesign of the château of Vaux-le-Vicomte. His later works included the Palace of Versailles and his collaboration with Claude Perrault on the Palais du Louvre.